As we turn the page on 2023, we’ve taken a look back at the transformative year we’ve had here at OBRIZUM. Our journey has taken significant strides in the last 12 months, marking important achievements for us in redefining the landscape of corporate learning and development.
From insightful research to impactful features within leading industry media, OBRIZUM has affirmed its position as a key influencer in the corporate learning space.
Let’s revisit the highlights of this remarkable year, reflecting on our successes and the exciting opportunities they have unlocked.
Setting an industry benchmark
To kick off, one of our most proud achievements in 2023 was the launch of our landmark research whitepaper on ‘Unlocking Information in the Knowledge Economy’. The study unveiled hidden costs of outdated and inaccessible information within UK businesses, which resonated deeply with industry leaders and decision-makers, as it brought to light the significant annual losses to the UK economy.
As part of the follow-up activity, OBRIZUM launched a spin-out whitepaper that took a deep dive into US businesses and drew comparisons with the UK. Both assets can be found on the website here, Unlocking Information in the Knowledge Economy and Empowering the Modern Knowledge Worker.
OBRIZUM in the spotlight: Media features and thought leadership
It has been a year of accolades and recognition for the company and its team of talented individuals. OBRIZUM was named among the FT Tech Champions of 2023, celebrating the company’s contributions to the tech sector and its innovative impact on the education landscape. OBRIZUM’s growing presence in the corporate learning space has also resulted in inclusions within national media, including the Financial Times in its ‘Technology and the Skills Shortage’ feature.
2023 has provided countless opportunities for the OBRIZUM team to position itself as thought leaders across the industry, sparking conversations around hot topics like ‘quiet constraint’ in the workplace, upskilling and reskilling the workforce and enhancing learning experiences when completing industry accreditations.
Here are a few of our favourite features:
- Recruitment in the era of AI in The Future of Work
- Overcoming ‘job shock’ in Business Age
- The importance of decision making and analytics in successful leadership in Raconteur
- Adapting to a changing job market in Training Magazine
OBRIZUM and its valued client Babington were also nominated for The Learning Awards for the Best Use of AI in Learning, highlighting the company’s innovative approach to using AI for educational advancement. The winners will be announced in February 2024 so watch this space!
Connecting and innovating: OBRIZUM at global events
From digital to physical, OBRIZUM has also had the chance to connect with many other pioneers in the tech learning space at exciting events. Some of these include:
- The CLO Exchange: Three days packed with insightful discussions and brilliant networking opportunities, this event provided the perfect platform for OBRIZUM to discuss blueprints for robust learning strategies for 2024 with other industry leaders, and how organisations can align L&D initiatives with wider business goals.
- CIPD Festival of Work: An event filled with conversations on how learning technology is reshaping the workforce of the future and how organisations can harness AI as a catalyst for growth and success in corporate learning. Many discussions featured the importance of striking a balance between AI and human expertise and recognising the unique value that employees bring.
- World of Learning Summit: OBRIZUM came together with other thought leaders and L&D professionals alike to discuss the latest developments, changes and challenges in the world of learning. The key takeaways were how overcoming the confidence barrier in learning is crucial for success, the importance of ROI and realising the true extent of human potential within education.
Looking ahead: Our vision for 2024
As we reflect on a year marked by achievements and recognition, we are proud of the impact we’ve made and the conversations we’ve contributed to.
A major highlight – that will continue into 2024 and beyond – has been the prominent coverage of OBRIZUM’s Chief Data Scientist, Dr Chris Pedder speaking on critical topics surrounding artificial intelligence. Chris shared his views in HR Magazine in response to Elon Musk’s comments at the AI Safety Summit and gave his assessment of the points raised about AI in this year’s Autumn Statement to Techerati.
Our dedication to transforming learning through AI and digital technology has created solutions designed to address learning and training inefficiencies, offering agile and adaptive experiences for modern businesses and their workforce.
Looking ahead to 2024, we are excited to continue leading the charge in adaptive learning and being at the centre of burning issues involving AI and how it can be applied to optimise knowledge transfer in digital environments.
OBRIZUM is the AI learning technology & data analytics company for enterprise businesses.
We leverage automation, adaptability and analytics to deliver adaptive learning experiences at scale.
Find out how OBRIZUM can help unlock the potential of your business by speaking to our team.